Member Event at Top Golf November 21
Register now for our year-end networking event. This year we'll be hosting the event at Top Golf in Fishers. Appetizers, drinks and play are included. You don't have to be a golfer to come out and play! Prospective members are also welcome; contact Chapter Executive Kerry Hacker with questions.
INTMA-U Portal News
The Indiana NTMA Chapter is pleased to announce it will again support a chapter portal to NTMA-U in 2020. Through the portal, INTMA chapter members have deeply discounted access to NTMA-U, NTMA's comprehensive online education and training program developed for precision machining and related occupations. Here are just some of the benefits of using NTMA-U:
- Available anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection, thus removing the obstacle of traditional school schedules
- Rich, narrated modules with practice problems and assessments
- Content relates to NIMS specifications, required textbooks sold separately
- Certificates available for download after each module
- College credit-earning potential, with a partnership with
- University of Akron’s Mechanical Engineering Technology degree
- Federal Bureau of Apprenticeship Training approved
Be sure to let us know if you need more information about the chapter portal or NTMA-U. Contact Chapter Executive Kerry Hacker ([email protected]) with questions.
Major Tool & Machine's Manufacturing Day event was featured in WRTV Channel 6's recent "Hiring Hoosiers" program. If you didn't catch the segment, you can watch here.
Do you have news about your company you'd like to share with other INTMA members? Send your news to Chapter Executive Kerry Hacker at [email protected]
Federated Insurance Complimentary Webinar on Winter Driving Safety
Tuesday, November 19 1:00 CT register here
Thursday, November 21, 5:30-7:30 pm: Year-End Event at Top Golf
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 Annual Pacers Game Outing, sponsored by Federated Insurance
Saturday, February 15, 2020 Annual High School Machining Competition