Founded in 1990, the Indiana Tooling and Machining Association (INTMA) is a precision manufacturing trade association for members who share similar interests and goals. The chapter is comprised of over 26 regular, associate, and educational members located throughout Indianapolis and surrounding areas. Our mission is to help Indiana manufacturers achieve business success through advocacy, education, networking, information, programs and services.
Today, our industry supplies the necessary precision tooling and machining for industries such as aerospace, defense, automotive, medical, appliance, nuclear, national laboratories, environmental, transportation, and much more.
Indiana is a proven leader in precision manufacturing. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Indiana leads the nation in manufacturing job growth over the past year.
Similar to the National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA), the INTMA strives to help member companies achieve business success through our mission, vision, values and strategic goals.
- Our mission is to help Indiana manufactures achieve business success through advocacy, education, networking, information, programs and services.
- Our vision is to be the association of choice for business leaders in the custom precision manufacturing industry in Indiana.
- Exhibit ethical behavior and integrity in chapter operations and be guided by fairness in all business practices
- Providing the best value to members through a constant assessment of needs and programs
- Encourage a culture of team work and inclusion by working with a unity of purpose
- Cultivating an environment of effective communication and leadership
- Develop and deliver valued education and networking opportunities to members
- Increase membership base
- Form partnerships
- To serve our membership and represent NTMA